The world is like a cage where everyone is busy with their task. No matter what happens, one has to continue the work. The hustle-bustle is a significant part of the world. Even in a home, if one person is studying, that doesn’t mean the whole family will be studying with that one person. Everyone will be busy doing their work. All of this creates noise due to which one cannot focus. The noise of this hustle and bustle is everywhere. That may include the offices, the workplaces, the school even a pilot in the cockpit.
There was a dire need for a device that could separate a person from the outer world. That could stop the noise coming into his ears so that the person could concentrate on whatever the task he is doing.
The bose headphones were first created by the chairman of the bose company Amar Bose. He tested his first set of headphones in an airplane. He was amazed by the results that those headphones could disconnect almost all the noises, and by wearing them, a person can easily focus on whatever task he is doing.
Features Of Bose Headphones
- These headphones are made up of good quality plastic that is reliable and goes for a long time.
- The ear parts of these headphones are covered with soft cotton-like material not to provide any harm to the ears.
- It is very comfortable to wear
- The ear to wear bose headphones contain two earpieces connected by wrapping above the head.
Functions Of Bose Headphones
- They were made in order to cancel the external noise so that a person can concentrate on his work efficiently. So they cancel the noise up to 90% and can be called noise-canceling devices.
- They provide excellent sound quality. The sound quality is so good that while listening to music, people get so immersed in the instrumental melody that they go deep into their thoughts, analyzing each and every word of the lyrics.
- There is an option of increasing or decreasing the volume in these headphones.
- They only provide sound to the person who is using them. This is one of the best features of Bose headphones that one person can listen to music or tv without disturbing other people around him.
- They can be used to hear calls as well.
- They can be connected to mobiles, pc, and pads, etc
How to Connect Bose Headphones to PC
There are many methods by which a person can easily connect the bose headphones to the PC. The first method is to do so by using the cable of the pc. The old models of bose headphones used to come with a cable with themselves. They are still available nowadays. In order to connect the bose headphone to the pc via cable, the following steps should be followed.
- In order to connect the bose headphones to the pc, the pc must be turned on first.
- Attach the cable of the headphone with the pc
- Turn on the headphone
- The pc will give out a notification of the detection of a new USD devive
- Click on that notification
- There would be two options given; either to connect them or to leave them. Click on the option of connect.
- The headphones will be connected, and whatever has been played on the pc, its sound would be heard in the headphone.
The new models of bose headphones come with a feature of Bluetooth connection. They are wireless headphones. In order to connect bose headphones with the pc via Bluetooth, the following steps should be followed.
- Turn on the headphones.
- Turn on the pc
- Click to the icon of settings in the pc
- Go for the option of Bluetooth
- Turn the Bluetooth on
- Now click on the option of Bluetooth devices available and scan for any Bluetooth device nearby.
- The name of the headphone will appear in the list of nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Click on the name of the bose headphone and pair the pc with the headphones.
- After pairing the headphone, again click on the name of the headphone, which is now in the list of paired devices.
- The option of connecting will appear on the screen.
- Click ‘connect,’ and the headphone will connect with the pc via Bluetooth.